Call Us Today!

+960 7588016

BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD TERMS & CONDITIONS

TERMS & CONDITIONS

To book the trip a down payment of 30% of the total amount must be deposited, the remaining 70% should be paid 45 days before the trip. If payment is not effected before the end of this period, the client will forfeit the deposit and the reservation will be cancelled.

 

Provisionally reserved dates with no deposit may be accepted for up to one week or until another client reserves such dates. The operator will issue two invoices, one upon effective reservation and another at the beginning of the chartered trip.

 

CANCELLATIONS

Deposit 30%: no refund for cancelled bookings after 60 days of the date of the starting trip.

 

Cancellations notified less than two months before such a date are not refundable. Please note: There will be no reimbursements in the event of earthquakes, seaquakes, tropical storms, floods, global, national or political instability that do not directly affect the safety and security of the boat trip. BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD reserves the right to change the vessel if for any reason the vessel booked is unavailable. The final price shall be adjusted to the alternative vessel’s features.

 

In such a case, the client may be entitled to a limited rebate based on the price of the alternative vessel. Special prices are available during the low season.
Payment of all or a part of the fees entails the client’s agreement to these terms and conditions.

 

RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENTS TOWARDS BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD

Clients undertake the following responsibilities before BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD and other members of the trip.

 

All travelers must fully understand and undertake to comply with the rules and regulations under the contract. They must also bring suitable clothing and equipment for the voyage, They must also comply with standards of hygiene to prevent any health problems with fellow travelers (such as contagious diseases). They must show respectful behavior towards fellow travelers as well as towards the staff and the crew on board.

 

RESPONSIBILITY OF BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD TOWARDS THE CLIENTS

Our aim is to offer the best possible surf trip and to this purpose we will go out of our way to make sure that this is achieved. We will assume all responsibilities for losses and/or damages proven to be caused by us or any one of our crew members.

 

However, we are not responsible for any losses and/or damages caused by other passengers during the trip. We reserve the right to put ashore any passenger who fails to abide by our rules and any instructions that may be given during the trip, and/or any passenger whose physical or mental condition may cause trouble or threaten their own safety or that of others on board. No refunds shall be applicable in the event of such cases.

 

LIMITED LIABILITY

BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD shall not be held liable for inherent risks that may result in unfortunate accidents or incidents occurring during normal conditions of the chartered trip.

 

BLUE STAR SURFARIS PVT LTD shall not be held liable for any injury, death, damages, loss, delay, expenses or inconveniences that may arise during the trip the cause of which be beyond our control.

 

Blue Star Surfaris Charter Maldives © 2017 |

Terms & Conditions